Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Relay for Life presents Fantasy Faire 2014 ~ May 1st - 11th!

Kishi Creations is proud to be a part of Fantasy Faire 2014!
This will be the fifth time being apart of something so awesome.
Since 2008 when Kishii creations was first opened I was asked to be a part of Fantasy faire.
Unfortunately I missed 2 of the faire since I opened my store.
I hope to be a part of this faire in future years to come!

On to some information~
Kishi creations & KC Petites are a part of the faire! Will be in the same location since they are virtually the same store.
There will be 2 skins, male and female. (Not petite)
Also horns, tail, backspikes and hooves. These will come in petite and normal sizes (Sold separately)
There will also be a hunt item!
All the new items proceeds (except hunt item of course) will go to Relay for Life.
So join is May 1st - 11th!



No comments:

Post a Comment